Wednesday 10 April 2013

Process

 Thought I'd upload some of the stuff I've been working on. Below is my character process, from designs to modelling and rigging.


Its a bit like Tex Avery meet Shaun the Sheep, well that was the rendering style I was going for. I've learnt a lot in this process though, I mean about Maya. This is my first time using Maya for character animation, the last time I used Maya was last year and that was just for Dynamics. 


Above is a shot of  the model, then its rig and then textured. Texturing was a bit of a long process, but making sure it all fit means I can stretch the limbs, and have the wolf character in exaggerated poses.


This image I though summed up the whole idea and story, sleeping farmer, un-bothered sheep and sneaky wolf. My actual animation for the Client project had to be sped up and cut short in places, but more of that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment